Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My most favorite human ever!


I met my husband (Joey) through my old roommate.
Deanna and Joey worked together and he was always fixing her beater Ford Bronco that she loved so much.
Joey was one of the sweetest guys I had ever met but Deanna kept telling me there was no way because Joey didn't like dogs.
What?
What man doesn't like dogs??
Well, by the graces of God her truck kept breaking down and he kept having to fix it.
And one night it broke down and left us stranded on the side of the road in a not-so-nice part of town.
And that was that. I was done. When he came and rescued us and fixed that truck right there on the side of the road it was over for me.
He was tall, handsome, smart (nerdy is more like it) and he could fix cars.
I found my man.
A week later he came to the house for a dinner party and we've been inseparable ever since.
He is my most favoritest human ever!

Oh and he LOVES dogs (Deanna got it backwards).

3 comments:

  1. You're my favorite too honey! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, not only does he love dogs, he loves Pit Bull! He's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! His first baby was Haleigh Anne and she is his perfect, precious angel baby. Good Lord I thank God that she is not a human - she would be spoiled beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete