Monday, June 7, 2010

This is so tacky but funny and so reminds me of the BSL attempt...

here in Nashville.

I do have to say that we have not had the crime that most cities that have had devastation like Nashville has had.
We live smack dab in the middle of it - half of our community was completely under water.
Entire two story houses completely submerged by the Cumberland. It's just mind-blowing to look at these houses now and know that they were covered in water.
But we have had no looters and no crime that I know of.
It's been amazing how wonderful the citizens of Nashville have been to one another.

A friend of mine e-mailed me this picture today and it's embarrassing but so true.
And I would not want to live anywhere else.

So then I thought of that BSL attempt and you could just change a few words - that's about how it was.

IT MAY BE REDNECK AND EMBARRASSING BUT NO ONE IS TAKING OUR DOGS ARE THEY?


1 comment:

  1. When was there a BSL attempt in Nashville? I must have missed it somehow. What an incredible waste of time and money that is. Hey do you know of any place at Percy Priest where the dogs can go swimming? I know one place but there are never any dogs there. Stella needs a swimming lesson from some other dogs :)

    ReplyDelete